Monday, September 1, 2008

My Cyber Fridge

Ryen comes home from school with a lot of art. When she's not at school, she's at home... making art. She has created so many incredible things. I find myself never wanting to throw her masterpieces away. But, at the same time, I just can't justify hanging on to every little craft and doodle. My solution? This blog. I'm going to photograph Ryen's creations and proudly display them here... on my virtual refrigerator. In years to come, I think she and I will both really love being able to look back at all of the things she has made. And taking up cyberspace rather than closet space is a definite bonus too!

3 comments:

Caity said...

What a great idea Meg! I LOVE IT! She is so smart! I just think that's an awesome idea. I can't wait to see how her artwork changes over and evolves!

Dream Lenz Photography said...

I LOVE THIS MEG. THank you!

Tifani said...

That is such a good idea! I can't tell you how similar Payton and Ryen are. I gave Payton a huge stack of regular paper about a month ago and she has created tons and tons of pictures and books. Her paper is pretty much gone. And I can't even count how many glue sticks we have gone through. Glue, paper and crayons can keep her busy for hours. I find myself trying to hide her pictures in the garbage because if she sees a picture in the trash she gets very offended. But this idea is great!